The Filofax Community: PROJECT LIFE - Journal cards in your Filofax

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

PROJECT LIFE - Journal cards in your Filofax

You probably all heard of Project Life by now? I bet you did!


To describe it boldly it's a prefab Photo-album Kit that gives you lay-out, text and cards, all you need to add are your photographs. Personally I prefer to do this myself, but I can imagine its very handy when you lack a creative gene or two.

I do love to use the Journal cards; put in the holes and they fit all Filofax sizes!


Personally I use one every week in my Filofax. On the back I have a little BULLETLIST. I carry over last week's undone chores onto the new card at the start of the new week. An open bullet means "to do" and I can colour it in once its done (love that part!).


If the card is boring I write a quote myself or draw or stick a nice picture on it. The Instamatic photo's fit perfectly by the way!

I am head over heels in love with the last KRAFT themed set. Loving the neutral Kraft brown and the sunny color mix. A complete set contains 500 cards, of which a lot of doubles. But you can buy them in smaller sets of 100 for only 6,50 euro at Jojo's Scrapshop.


Click here to directly go to Jojo's Scrapshop

So I am using my Kraft Kit and having lots of fun ways to use the cards.


GREAT PL Kraft cards set GIVEAWAY!

Win one of 5 sets of 50 Kraft-cards through our Social Media on Instagram, this blog or our Facebookgroups (Dutch Filofaxers / The Filofaxcommunity).

Closing date is May 16th. Winners will be announced on May 17th.

Comment here with your favorite quote that would look great on a Kraft card!

Best wishes, Desiree / TFC admin 
 
The items used in this review were gifted however this did not influence our opinion. 

5 comments:

  1. Ik doe er drie want driemaal is scheepsrecht!

    - A relaxed mind is a creative mind
    - Act, don't react
    - Be proud of who you are

    Thanks for the chance of winning these 'cause I'd REALLY like to win these!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gnoe, congratulations, please send us an e-mail with your info!

      Delete
    2. \0/

      Adres is al ontvangen via IG, toch?

      Delete
  2. "Don't forget to be awesome!"
    thank you for the great giveaway ever! :D

    I've followed you with @yayayou.y on this blog and @tirshabrina on instagram :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am 29 years old and have been diagnosed with breast cancer, ease of treatment and a similar story, except for my first acceptance as a rejection of herbal medicine. I was not part of the Perseid movement and did not really build relationships with any of them, I just believed in their operation. I say this because it was during the use of Dr. Itua herbal medicine that I now attest that herbal medicine is real, the phytotherapy Dr. Itua heal my breast cancer which I suffered for 2 years. Dr. Itua herbal medicine is made of natural herbs, with no side effects, and easy to drink. If you have the same breast cancer or any type of human illness, including HIV / AIDS, herpes cancer,Ovarian Cancer,Pancratics cancers, bladder cancer, bladder cancer, prostate cancer, Glaucoma., Cataracts,Macular degeneration,Cardiovascular disease,Autism,Lung disease.Enlarged prostate,Osteoporosis.Alzheimer's disease,psoriasis ,Tach Diseases,Lupus,Endomertil Cancer,
    Dementia.kidney cancer, lung cancer, skin cancer, skin cancer and skin cancer.testicular Cancer,Lupus, , LEUKEMIA, VIRUSES, HEPATITIS, INFERTILITY WOMEN / MAN, LOT OF LOVE, LOTTERY. ITS CONTACT EMAIL / WHATSAPP: Or drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com/ +2348149277967

    ReplyDelete