The Filofax Community: REVIEW: Project Life themed cards "Cats"

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

REVIEW: Project Life themed cards "Cats"

Look, there are some very lovely Project Life themed cards "Cats" for true cat-lovers (I saw them for dogs as well for cats). At this moment I am trying to set up my cat page in my Project Life album. The journal cards are very sweet and there are enough designs to work with.
 (4 title cards, 4 big journal cards and 32 journal cards)


I know there are many cat-lovers out there, so that's why I would like to show you them.
I have used them also in my A5 planner:


And in my personal planner:



Would you also like to make a Project Life journal page from your cat or dog (or other themed cards), please have a look at http://www.jojosscapshop.nl

The items used in this review were gifted however this did not influence our opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment